Earn 4 CPE credits in the field of accounting, while getting an overview of recent FASB accounting and reporting developments.
- Compensation and fringe benefit issues
- Review current tax proposals
- Reading a tax return for developing client-specific tax strategies
- Identify clients with investment income tax problems and the potential ways to reduce or eliminate them
- Is the client in the right mix of investment vehicles?
- What is new in health care that CPAs need to know
- All in the family: Tax tactics for spouses, children, and parents
- Know the directions in which taxes are changing or are likely to change and how that affects planning
- Identify areas where individual taxpayers are not taking full advantage of the Code
All practitioners involved in tax planning for individuals who need to go beyond basic tax and financial planning techniques
Experience in individual income tax planning and income tax return preparation