CPAs and practitioners can earn 4 credits in the field of Regulatory Ethics with this comprehensive CPE course.
- The core principles of professional conduct – integrity, objectivity, and independence
- Ethics and ethical behavior
- The AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, including recent changes to it
- Understand the core principles of professional conduct – integrity, objectivity, and independence
- Review basic approaches to ethical behavior and frameworks for ethical decision-making
- Be familiar with the general nature of ethics and why ethics are critical to the accounting profession
CPAs desiring to satisfy the general professional ethics requirement in all states except those that require a state-specific ethics course (AK, AZ, DE, FL, LA, MS, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WY)